dilluns, 16 de juliol del 2012

Estos son los ultimos hamas de HOY. Mañana me ire de vacaciones, y no tendre internet. Pero me llevare las piezas para hacer hamas. Cuando vuelva los pondre. Agregad a este correo: beadshama@gmail.com, y os mandaré un mensaje cuando cuelge nuevos hamas en el blog.
---
These are the latest Hamas TODAY. Tomorrow I'm going on vacation, and I will not Have internet. But I'll take the pieces to make Hamas, Which will Then I will put on the blog. When I can connect. Agregat to this email: beadshama@gmail.com, and send you a message when to put more photos on the blog.
---
Fahre morgen in Urlaub ICH fahren, und Ich Kann Nicht Auf Das Internet zugreifen. Zurück, um im Neuen Einträge hinzuzufügen Blog. Agregad geben Sie eine E-Mail: beadshama@gmail.com und Ich sage dir, WENN SIE du hinzufügen.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada